Thursday, April 21, 2011

March Madness Picks

Okay so I know I'm late but why the heck not do a March faves? I'm still in March mostly from being trapped in the hospital for a while but am now ready to finish April strong lol. Okay so I'm just going to post the pics and my opinion of the product and the details on where to buy and the price range. Alrighty lets begin:





So this right here is my BABY, the Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation! I have very oily skin and this repels the oil and well as gives a natural look that is unreal. Its is very creamy, blendable and also can be built for a fuller coverage. My color in this is #178 Chestnut and is priced at $40.00 that I purchased at Sephora in the store but can be bought also online at sephora.com.






This is my next greatest accomplishment in life : ). I have so many single eye shadows and was needed to create more space in my case as well as me wanting to do the back to Mac program because I am a RECYCOHOLIC. I bought this at the MAC store in the mall, which is the only place you can buy them and online, as well as a few single eye shadows that I have been wanting. And I LOVE IT! This is so unique and compact and I refuse to buy a Z palette because the are so ugly and uncoordinated to me. But I am on a quest now to get more palettes and Fill Er Up!





So my next fave is the EOS, Evolution of Smooth lip balms, that I am obsessed with and currently trying to buy all the remaining flavors ( just got sweet mint, I only need the tangerine). They are the softest lip balms ever and I have one everywhere my purse, bathroom, locker at work, and car. They have the creamiest texture and last all day long, even after eating a meal ; ) But these are something you definitely don't want to miss out on. They are $3.49 and can be found at ULTA, CVS, or Walgreens.





Now these are the Wet N Wild blushes that I had heard about on YouTube and had to buy after seeing them on several skin toned people. These blushes are Sooo soft and blendable that people will think you have the most beautiful Rosacea lmao. I have been wearing these all month and will have to go buy a backup because I may hit pan soon and just in case the never come back. I never knew Wet N Wild had such good quality or was it because they didn't and decided to step up there game, huh? But this is a must have and is comparable to some Nars blushes I have but are only $2.99 at any grocery store or Walgreens and CVS.





So I got these brushes months ago and have been using these particular Sigma brushes, the HD brushes, non-stop. They are the best and are comparable to MAC brushes which I have a new love for. They are also very affordable compared to most brand name brushes and always deliver. They blend well and leave a flawless airbrushed look on the skin that not many brushes can deliver. Don't miss out on these go to sigmabeauty.com today and pick up the trio for $42 or separately purchase them.






Here is another Wet N Wild product that I am in love with also, the Pride and Greed palette. I purchased these from the grocery store for $4.99 and they are so pigmented and wearable. They have a good lasting and staying power as well as the colors being true. I have no complaints with these palettes and I cant wait to stock up on more.





Now this lipstick is the YSL Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick in Praline Delight at a costly $34. I had heard so much about this lipstick that I had to try it on at the store but shortly after that I threw it in my basket. They are so creamy and silky and this is the PURRFECT nude for my skin tone. It blends well with my lip line and leave me looking KISSABLY SMOOTH! One thing about this that does tick me off is that because it is so creamy it will wear off easily. You can also purchase this at Sephora or sephora.com.





Now this is the Viva Glam II lipstick and this has to be my second favorite nude. It matches my skin tone fairly with the help of my lip liner but I could not pass on something by Lady Gaga. It costs me $14.50 and was well worth it. Now the texture is a little drier than what I like but I can make it work. I feel the same way though about the lip glass Viva Glam II. Anyways go and support my girl Lady Gaga : )






Now this has to be one of my favorite makeup companies now because of their creamy and soft eye shadows that they have, and all of them are like that. This is the Romance palette by Too Faced that I purchased at Ulta for $35.00 and is worth every penny. I also went back to buy the Neutral palette after buying this. They are everything that you would look for in an eyeshadow and they have such a high quality look to them and blend without the effort of blending. I love these colors and they are so true. Nothing else needs to be said, GO GET THIS PALETTE!





Now this is last because it barely made the list, but because I have been using the crap out of it since I bought it and it only natural to use this on my cheeks like we need our feet to walk. Anyways this is the Physician Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush. (i know too many names right?) it cost me a whopping! $9.99 but is well worth it. It makes me look like I'm blushing without looking like I'm wearing blush. It seems like a natural light pinky pink without being noticeable like BLUSH! But this is that soft girly sweet blush and achieves that on any skin tone.



Alright these are my best product pics from March Madness and hopefully you could see the good that I see in these products as well and not only these but to explore because there are many product out there that have not been discovered yet. SO keep going out there and not just buy these but try samples, purchase new items, and it they aren't up to par return them bad boys! LOL : P



Love,

Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment