Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Officially Sephora

So Ive shopped at several Sephora's in JCPENNEY's but nothing comes close to actually shopping at the official Sephora. The customer service was excellent, stock was full of products, and knowledgeable and nice associates. The store manager was even nice and took interest in my passion enough to talk to me and talk about my background. I also had someone helping me the whole time with choosing good options for makeup and showing me items that she loves as well. Anyways here is a pic of my haulage:





Haul Items:
1. Nars Blush- Desire
2. MUFE eyeshadow- Yellow 2
3. Illamasqua liquid metal cream shadow- Enrapture
4. Tarina Tarantino - Sparklicity Pure
5. Pacifica Hand Lotion- Indian Coconut Nectar & Hawaiian Ruby Guava
6. MUFE HD Foundation- No. 178 Chestnut (For dark skin w/ beige undertones)
7. YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick- 24 Praline Delice (Praline Delights)



Now my favs from this hall in chronological order are MUFE HD foundation, YSL lipstick, Tarino Tarantino sparlicity eyeshadow, and Nars blush. I am going to do a follow up with these products each and individually with my opinions because some I have fallen in love with and wore everyday and some I have just tested on. So a follow up of these to come including: prices, info on product, detail, swatches, and my opinions.


Love,

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment