Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Under Construction



 So Ive been really enjoying taking pictures of my hauls and posting and writing but recently, maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago my father was suddenly hospitalized for about 2 weeks and that has kept me out of the loop. I have still been buying things and taking pictures and reviewing the items. It has still been hard for me to focus on doing this but even harder to get back on track with daily activities such as exercising, shopping, web searches on products, and even sleeping good enough to be well rested at work for the day. I have also been working like crazy at my job but I cant complain because more money is always good. Im still working on pictures and trying to get good pics of swatches to post to go along with the hauls. So lets get back to blogging.


Love Always,

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment