Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Smooth Operator: EOS

So I had heard about a new lip balm on the market from you tube and I was like whatever I'm not a lip balm type of girl. I'm strictly a lip gloss/ lip glass girl. So I was in Walgreen's one day and saw this and was like "oh okay" I may have to try one because the packaging is sooo cute and the ingredients are high quality. So I started off with the Summer Fruit flavor just to try it out and to also claim that I tried this cool lip balm. And now you see I have collected all but 1 now ( Sweet Mint in an upcoming haul but missing the Medicated Tangerine).



I love these lip balms soo much that I am going to buy these for gifts and others to try because word of mouth or gift by hand is the best way to try something. They are so creamy and soft and have a long lasting stay of softness and silkiness that you can wear these all day without having to even think about reapplying gloss because of it wearing off. And the applicator is the best ever, a round ball of balm that you just rub on your lips as you please and VOILA!


Pros: It is the best lip balm that is easily accessible in convenient stores.
         They offer 5 different flavors that are actually tasty
         The cutest packaging for a lip balm EVER
         Small enough to carry around but big enough to not lose

Cons: A little more costly than other lip balms but not much and is so worth it
          Not sure about you but I would not share this bad boy (GERMS)
          You're going to want to buy them all

Go out and get them and not just one to try because I get a different feel from the different flavors ( I have Summer Fruit, Honeysuckle Honeydew, Sweet Mint, and Lemon Drop). Even more flavors and the lip balm sticks are available online. These are available at CVS, Walgreen's, ULTA, and evolutionofsmooth.com and at a cost of $3.29 + tax it couldn't hurt to buy them all. They feel silky like those YSL lip glosses but have a way better lasting power. I cant say anything better but Let's roll that beautiful lip balm footage!











With Love,

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment