Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sephora Bulk Haul

So I am also posting a collective haul of the Sephora items that I have picked up since my birthday (July) til now. This is going to be the exact same as my last post just to show you what I got and its information and a few pics. I am trying to get these big hauls out of the way so that I can start doing reviews on singular items with more detailed pics, information, and my opinions. Lets start:

This pic right above is all of the items from the time frame listed above. I will break them down into how they were bought and etc. The name brands that I bought were NARS, MUFE, philosophy, Sephora, and Fresh.




This is the haul that I did from July for my birthday! I really just decided to indulge in the products that I loved that day and those that I had heard much about.

Sephora Precision sponge: $12 (comparable to beauty blender but smaller in size)
Sephora anti-shine primer: $18 (mattifying primer for oily skin silicone based)
Tokidoki eyeliner in Rosetta: $5 (glittery pencil liner that is a beautiful color)
MUFE Lab shine Diamond Collection in D14: $18 (shimmering Indian pink, love these!)
MUFE Lab shine Diamond Collection in D16: $18 (shimmering beige, love these!)
MUFE Lab shine Diamond Collection in D8: $18 (shimmering baby pink, love these!)
NARS eyeshadow in Silent Night: $23 (Metallic glimmering gold)
MUFE HD blush in 12 First Kiss: $25 (Bright Apricot)
MUFE aqua cream in 9 Coral: $22 (Bright Coral)
Fresh Sugar Lip Polish: $22.50 (Sweet Lip Treatment that leaves lips soft)
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF20 in Mocha: $42
Philosophy Birthday Shower gel in Vanilla Birthday Cake: Free






So these items here I bought at the Mall of America Sephora and the NARS nail polish I had to get off of Amazon.com because I saw it in Nordstroms and they didn't have it nor did Sephora because it was Limited Edition or something. I also used my 10% off coupon that I received for being a VIB!

MUFE Lab Shine Diamond Collection in D20: $18 (shimmering tangerine)
NARS nail polish in Dovima: $17 (very bright cherry red)
MUFE Mat Velvet+Mattifying Foundation in No.80 Cognac: $34
MUFE Eyeshadow in 5 Orange Coral Matte: $19 (matte vibrant coral)
MUFE HD blush in 9 In the Spotlight: (nude)
Bare Escentuals bareMinerals SPF15 Matte Foundation in Warm Deep: $28




This haul was very recent from like a few weeks ago just to pick up some NARS blushes that I had been wanting to try but kept putting off.


NARS blush in Orgasm: $27 (peachy pink with shimmer)
NARS blush in Super Orgasm: $27 (peachy pink with gold glitter)
Sephora Waterproof Smoky Cream Liner in bewitch me: $10 (metallic deep violet)
MUFE Sens'Eyes: $6 (waterproof eye makeup remover)
Philosophy Purity Facial Cleanser: free sample
MUFE Waterproof eyeliner: free sample in Mat Black
Viva La Juicy Juicy Couture Perfume: free sample

So these are all the hauls from Sephora that I have coped. As you can see I shop at MAC way more than I do at Sephora because of location and prices as well but I do love them both. Ill be back with way more. It keep getting better!

Love ya,

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment